The total number of COVID-related-deaths in TGC now stands at 527.
TOM GREEN COUNTY, Texas — Five additional COVID-19-related deaths were reported for Tom Green County Friday, bringing the total number of deaths to 527.
Feb. 11, 2022, COVID-19 report
Total positive cases: 40,552
Active cases: 648
Currently hospitalized: 34
New positives: 43
New deaths: 5
– Male, 60s, Tom Green County: unvaccinated
– Female, 60s, Nolan County: unvaccinated
– Female, 90s, Coke County: fully vaccinated
– Male, 50s, Runnels County: unvaccinated
– Male, 70s, Crockett County: fully vaccinated
Total deaths in Tom Green County: 527 (336 from Tom Green County and 191 from other counties)