Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 16 February 2022.
- Ajit Pai, a former FCC Chairman has recently joined the board of EdgeQ.
- Hiranandani Group aims to invest Rs 3500 crores in upcoming years in its new venture Tez Platforms, a technology-led consumer services business.
- RapiPay, a fintech firm, raised $15 million worth of funds in a round led by Varun Jaipuria, DLF Family Office, Rahul Gautam, and Rohan Kumar to launch a new-age digital banking super app, NYE.
- Info Edge Ltd has acquired 25% stakes in Juno Learning for Rs 11 crores.
Latest business news India today 16 February 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Bhuvan Bam has been roped in as the brand ambassador by a Gaming app Winzo.
- Colgate-Palmolive India Ltd has expanded its range of personal care products by the launch of Palmolive face care gels, scrubs, and masque, available across traditional and e-commerce platforms.
- Roposo, the social media arm of InMobi’s, is in discussion with Reliance Retail for a deal of social commerce-related business, as per reports.
- SUV Kiger by Renault has recently received four-star safety ratings for adult occupant safety by the global car assessment programme, Global NCAP.
Must Read:16 February ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 16 February 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- KKR, a global investment firm, through an affiliated entity, aims to acquire the stake of IL&FS in Bangalore Elevated Toll way.
- RBI has extended the timeline for NBFCs to adhere to new NPA recognition norms by six months.
- IREDA has signed an MoU with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy and has set a target of Rs 2749 crore revenue generation from its operations under the Excellent category.
Must Read:16 February in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 16 February 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.