Spores Network has long had the vision to create a Web3 playground that integrates culturally forward Entertainment IP and Corporate Brands.
Today, Spores announces a significant step forward in making that vision a reality.
Spores Network GameFi and Metaverse Launchpad + Publisher Activation.
According to Bloomberg Intelligence, the Metaverse will be an $800B annual opportunity by 2024. Spores sees a clear path to securing a strong fair-share of the market by adding GameFi and Metaverse Launchpad + Publisher functions to their existing NFT marketplace and Republique capabilities.
As a GameFi Launchpad and Publisher Spores will:
- Create tangible ownership and monetization of a user’s gaming life through NFT ownership and play-to-earn (P2E) games.
- Build a roster of studios. Spores’ first studio partner is CROS Games, a thirty person team with over ten years of experience developing award-winning white label Web2 and Web3 game solutions. Based on aligned vision and business goals, CROS has joined the Spores Studio team as a majority owned subsidiary. Spores will have 2-3 additional game studios joining the platform within the year.
- Incubate and launch games. Spores’ first incubated game is Ookeenga, the ultimate 3D NFT P2E game combining blockchain technology with breathtaking graphics, appealing world-building, and addictive game play. Spores will launch INO and IDO offerings in April, and plans to incubate and launch 2-4 new game projects before year end.
- Have an active roster of INO and IDO launchpad opportunities to invest against. Spores will complete six launchpad offerings this month alone, and the launchpad calendar is filling up quickly with 3-4 launches each month moving forward.
- Activate a world-class launchpad loyalty program. Spores has developed a tiered loyalty system that activates lottery and guarantee pools based on five attractive VIP $SPO staking levels. This program will be released on Thursday, March 24th as part of their scheduled Town Hall meeting.
In addition to GameFi, Spores has doubled down on growth plans by entering the Metaverse, an exciting iteration of the World Wide Web based on blockchain technology incorporating decentralization and token-based economics.
- Beginning with development of Sporesverse. Spores’ metaverse is in active development and will offer a land sale during Q2 2022 and fully launch Q1 2023. It will allow incredible opportunities to monetize entertainment IP and corporate brands through advertising, media, and event activations.
- Offer an NFT land sale in Q2 2022 for early investors looking to drive unprecedented $SPO value. Additional details will be released shortly.
- Acquire and monetize virtual land in cross-chain metaverses through sales, rental, and other means of NFT financialization. Combined with Sporesverse, this will be a unique media ecosystem that will add-value across engagements.
“Our aspirations, proven track record, and growth plans across Web3 offer an unbeatable opportunity for $SPO investors and partners. We are also thrilled and humbled to have industry titans Dennis Chookaszian and Rishad Tobaccowala joining our advisory board as it not only signals alignment to our vision but an active interest in helping us bring it to life. This is going to be an exciting year for Spores Network!”, Duc Luu, Executive Chairman, Spores Network.
Spores Network will offer additional insight into GameFi and Metaverse Launchpad + Publisher plans, along with many other exciting community announcements, during a Town Hall on Thursday, March 28th. Please join Spores socials below to become an active member of the community.
About Spores Network
Spores Network Founders believe that the decentralization of ownership and burgeoning metaverse will uniquely bridge our digital and physical lives.
Their mission is to create a GameFi / Metaverse Publisher that is creator-centric, community-driven, and borderless engaging entertainment IP and corporate brands.
Spores Co-Founders include Duc Luu (Nasdaq IPOed serial entrepreneur), Eric Hung Nguyen (former senior investment analyst at a top-10-worldwide hedge fund), and a diverse team of advisors across blockchain and entertainment.
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.